Sunday, March 22, 2009

Why, Hello!

Just thought I'd pop in and let everyone know, well, that I still exist (by God's grace)! I'm quite busy being married (yeah!!), finishing school, working full-time, and learning how to manage time in the process of sanctification (hey, just look at the time on this post). But I have intention to continue this blog in a better, more consistent way after school, as that is what God has for me...for 52 more days! God bless, and I love you all! With affection, Franz

2 comments:

Rita Schneider said...

Franz! You really are still at your blog! So glad....and I can't wait till you can be at it full time. May the Lord strengthen you all the way to the finish line! Blessings on top of blessings to you and your wife. :o]

Franz Schneider said...

Sure am! It's been a while since I've put forth anything "major," so to speak. But that will change soon, Lord willing!